Follow the directions below to uninstall extension from your browser.
Click the Menu icon in the upper right hand corner of Chrome Browser and select ‘Settings’
On the left hand side of the window click ‘Extensions’ to identify New Tab extension
Click the Trash Can icon on the right hand side to remove New Tab
For Firefox Users
- Go to the orange “Firefox” menu located at the top left of your Firefox browser window
- Select “Add-ons” to open the Add-ons Manager
- Under “Extensions” click the name of the add-on that you would like to disable or remove
- Select “Disable” or “Remove”
- Select the “Restart Now” link to restart Firefox
- That’s it! You will now have successfully uninstalled the software.
*Note: After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling.
If for any reason you are having difficulties uninstalling your software, please reach us via email at [email protected]
Last Updated: April 29, 2016.